6.01.2009
UGH...
So today is my first day back at work and boy is it hard to leave my sweet little Laiken!! =( I know she is in the best possible care with her Nana! Her Nana is so great that she offered to come to our house so that Laiken can be in her own house and Roddy and I don't have to tow all of her stuff around town! What an awesome Nana! Now although I know she is perfectly fine...I on the other hand can't say the same...all I know is we are stepping up our lotto playing!! =) I mean Laiken and I have been together every single day since August (when she was conceived)so to have to leave her just sucks! So, I leave with UGH, that's the best I could come up with to describe this whole experience. Oh, and sorry I haven't updated much...I was spending all my precious time with my precious baby.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




4 comments:
Hang in there mama!! I promise it gets easier (even though I know it doesn't feel like it). You have such a beautiful baby!
I am hoping that it gets better for you! It makes the time you spend together more precious!
Girl, I so feel for you! I went back full time today, and it sucked even more than I thought it would! Everyone says it gets easier, but I don't know when it does.
Yes, we definitely need to get together to meet and introduce the babies! I can't wait to see little Laiken in person :)
Glad to know she's doing ok. Hope I can come by more in the summer and see my favorite niece :]
I'll try to come by soon when I'm not so busy trying to finish up my Junior year :P
I love you guys.
-Lynzi
Post a Comment