10.16.2009
Half Birthday!!
So Laiky-Poo is six months old and I am feeling pretty sad about it. Glad she is growing and thriving, especially after a rocky start, but sad that my little 6lb 10 oz newborn baby is now half a year old and getting big everyday. She has the sweetest smile and makes us laugh daily. Laiken has mastered blowing raspberries, smiling, eating off her spoon, and we are working on the sippy cup. Not quite sitting by herself but we are working on it. Her geneticist said DS babies tend to master this closer to 8-9 months so we will see. She will stand although she seems to be a bit lazy with her legs right now, Nana, Mommy and Daddy try to work with her on that daily. Bouncer, and play gym seem to be her favorite toys right now and she really gets into boxing them around. I will have to get some video of it, she really bops them around!










Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




1 comment:
Happy hemi birthday, Laiken!
The face she is making in the 3rd picture is hilarious! I can tell she has definitely been growing!
Post a Comment