9.22.2008
Drs. Appointment Update
Well, one down another 10-15 to go!! =) I met my new OB and he is GREAT! Couldn't have been better, I did not like my last doc at all so I was glad that the new OB search was over after the first attempt. We started with testing of all my "fluids" and then went on to the much awaited ultrasound...which I will post pictures of later. Baby Neff measured 24.5 mm which is just .5mm shy of being a full inch long. We could see eyes and a huge melon along with arms, legs and all four chambers of the heart!! He changed over to let us see the blood flow which was really neat...it started with the heart lighting up and then you could see it go up to the brain and down throughout the rest of the body. No video this time but hopefully by next appointment I will have a new camera to take some video of my own with...(hint, hint, my birthday is next week. =)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




3 comments:
WOW...That baby sure is growing :) Sorry I don't think I can afford you a new camera though... :( But Happy Birthday early :) Sounds like everything is perfect...YAY...Can't believe you are almost 10 weeks already...where is the time going...XOXO
Glad to hear Baby Neff looks good and that you liked your new OB!
Happy early birthday! I hope you get that new camera :)
The hint is mostly for hubby...and Dad. =)
Post a Comment