
Your baby now weighs about 2 1/2 pounds (like a butternut squash) and is a tad over 15 inches long from head to heel. His muscles and lungs are continuing to mature, and his head is growing bigger to make room for his developing brain. To meet his increasing nutritional demands, you'll need plenty of protein, vitamins C, folic acid, and iron. And because his bones are soaking up lots of calcium, be sure to drink your milk (or find another good source of calcium, such as cheese, yogurt, or enriched orange juice). This trimester, about 250 milligrams of calcium are deposited in your baby's hardening skeleton each day.
Roddy, my sister Lynzi, Roddy's mom aka Nana Bev and I went to do a 3D/4D sonogram this past weekend at Window to the Womb in Southlake and boy was it neat!! To be able to see her little face and everything that she was doing in there as she was doing it and feel it at the same time, I was completely overwhelmed. I didn't think I could possibly love her anymore than I already did but to see her smiling, blinking and playing with her hands, I think we all just fell in love with her all over again!! I highly recommend it for anyone who is thinking about it. I am working on editing the video they gave us so you can all get a peek of Laiken playing also!!




4 comments:
Wow, 29 weeks...I can't believe how fast time fly! I can't wait to see a sneak peek of Laiken!
Love,
Stacy
I can't wait to see the pictures/video from the ultrasound!
My feet and ankles are swollen, too. My doctor said the same thing... it's normal and to be expected.
Glad you energy levels are doing better!
Yay for seeing Laiken again and your recommendation on the 3D sono. Nathan & I had been going back and foRth on that one. I guess we'll have to hurry up and schedule one within the next couple of weeks.
I cant wait to see the video of Ms. Laiken! I loved the sneek peek pics I got! She is sooo beautiful!
Love,
The Davises
Post a Comment