
This week, your baby measures over 16 inches long. He weighs about 3.3 pounds (try carrying four navel oranges) and is heading into a growth spurt. He can turn his head from side to side, and his arms, legs, and body are beginning to plump out as needed fat accumulates underneath his skin. He's probably moving a lot, too, so you may have trouble sleeping because your baby's kicks and somersaults keep you up. Take comfort: All this moving is a sign that your baby is active and healthy.

Here is what Laiken looks like inside of me now...although I am not sure if she is head down or not. A couple weeks ago I felt a little more pressure down low but not so much anymore, so I am not sure if she has gone head down yet. She has remained very active but now she gets shy and won't kick on command as often. I think she likes to tease her Daddy, I tell him it's his own fault though...he likes to shake my whole belly and yell "EARTHQUAKE!!!" teasing him is her payback!! =) We are planning on going shopping a little this weekend and hopefully get a few more decorations for Laiken's room, it is coming along nicely if I do say so myself!!




2 comments:
We need pictures!
I promise Leah I will have your nursery stuff completed soon. I have been kinda busy with the new little guy on the block this week.
Post a Comment