So Miss Laiken is one month old as of Saturday and doing fantastic! Her weight gain is happening slowly but surely. We went to her Pediatrician today and she is 7lbs 10ozs and 20.25 inches...YAY!!
We had a busy weekend, we visited our cousins and Aunties over at my Nana's house on Saturday. It was too funny Laiken's cousin Kynleigh has been dying to see her and since she can't say her L's very well she calls her Waiken. Also, instead of asking to touch her she asks if she can pet her, we always crack up at what little Kynleigh comes up with!
Then on Sunday we got to visit our new best friend Nina June on her birthday!! Welcome Nina, can't wait to see all you girls grow up together. Congrats Scott, Mandy and big sister Jolie!!
Water baby
Laiken lovin' bath time
Cousin Kynleigh singing lullabies to "baby waiken" =)
Aunt Tesa, Laiken, Cousin Julian and Uncle Darryl in the background
Kynleigh "petting her baby waiken"
Laiken and Daddy napping
Laiken and Nina June
Mommies and Babies




5 comments:
Oh she is just adorable! That is so cute with her and Nina together!
Love all the new pictures. I was hoping things were going well for you guys. Yes, newborns can keep you busy!!!
I hope the new medicine they put her on will help with the fluid on her organs. I will keep her in my prayers. I am glad that you guys liked the new cardiologist.
Look at our 2 little toots :) They are going to raise some hell one of these days :/ Jolie will be the ring leader, I'm sure of it. I love your necklace, I actually noticed it in the hospital, and thought awwww how sweet :) BTW...my gown is HOT!!!
XOXO - Auntie M
Awe...the picture of Laiken and Nina together is too cute. I was just wondering the other day how our babies would look side by side size-wise.
Love all the pictures...she is too sweet!
Post a Comment