Laiken you have really opened our eyes to a whole new world, you amaze us everyday and I can't explain all the love we feel for you. I guess that is what it means to be a mommy!! Your Daddy and I can't wait to spoil you and take you places we have never been and places we have and experience everything through your eyes! But don't grow up too fast, we keep hearing you will do that, so we are trying to cherish every moment, every smile, every coo, cause once it's past you can't get it back. Love you baby!!
5.21.2009
5 Weeks!!
Wow, where has all our time gone?!? How in the world is my baby 5 weeks old?!? Well, she has really discovered her voice in the past week or so and I tried to catch it on video:
Laiken you have really opened our eyes to a whole new world, you amaze us everyday and I can't explain all the love we feel for you. I guess that is what it means to be a mommy!! Your Daddy and I can't wait to spoil you and take you places we have never been and places we have and experience everything through your eyes! But don't grow up too fast, we keep hearing you will do that, so we are trying to cherish every moment, every smile, every coo, cause once it's past you can't get it back. Love you baby!!




Laiken you have really opened our eyes to a whole new world, you amaze us everyday and I can't explain all the love we feel for you. I guess that is what it means to be a mommy!! Your Daddy and I can't wait to spoil you and take you places we have never been and places we have and experience everything through your eyes! But don't grow up too fast, we keep hearing you will do that, so we are trying to cherish every moment, every smile, every coo, cause once it's past you can't get it back. Love you baby!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




3 comments:
My GOODNESS....She is adorable!
LOVE the video. I need to upload mine. Sophie is a big talker first thing in the morning. I love laying with her while she talks up a storm.
Laiken looks like her hair has grown already too.
Leah - Laiken is so cute! And the video. . . how precious is that!
Post a Comment