I love her, I love you, I love her pics, and I especially love her baby rolls! I wish mine were as cute as hers! Love you Miss Laiken!!!
How precious! Her pics turned out awesome!
Great pictures! She is adorable! Pictures 5 & 6 are my favorites!
Oh, my GOODNESS. How juicy cute is she???? LOVE, LOVE, LOVE all the pictures!
Love the new pics! She's like a mini shar pei! Adorable!!!
She is just sooooo cute! I love it and the rolls!!
Oh my gosh those pics are just adorable! You and Roddy are so lucky to have such a sweetheart!
Oh I just love this baby girl!!!That last picture is just precious!
laykin?iss me.iss lc.yer mom sendid me stuf.an i feengk she aksidently sent sumfeeng fir my bwudir.i luf dat stuf. my mom is goweeng to tel yor mom dat.i wuntid yoo to no yoo is a pinsess now.it ses so on my bwog.i luf yoo. lc
Laiken, you are a dolly! Just adorable!
Post a Comment
10 comments:
I love her, I love you, I love her pics, and I especially love her baby rolls! I wish mine were as cute as hers! Love you Miss Laiken!!!
How precious! Her pics turned out awesome!
Great pictures! She is adorable! Pictures 5 & 6 are my favorites!
Oh, my GOODNESS. How juicy cute is she???? LOVE, LOVE, LOVE all the pictures!
Love the new pics! She's like a mini shar pei! Adorable!!!
She is just sooooo cute! I love it and the rolls!!
Oh my gosh those pics are just adorable! You and Roddy are so lucky to have such a sweetheart!
Oh I just love this baby girl!!!
That last picture is just precious!
laykin?
iss me.
iss lc.
yer mom sendid me stuf.
an i feengk she aksidently sent sumfeeng fir my bwudir.
i luf dat stuf. my mom is goweeng to tel yor mom dat.
i wuntid yoo to no yoo is a pinsess now.
it ses so on my bwog.
i luf yoo. lc
Laiken, you are a dolly! Just adorable!
Post a Comment