I think she was a little tired of the camera after a few good pictures. =)
1.03.2010
Seven Months
Around Thanksgiving was VERY busy for us...that is why I am updating all at once. Roddy had carpal tunnel surgery and then I had surgery on my pinkie for Timmy the Tumor~I thought I had a cyst on my finger and it turned out to be a tumor that needed to be removed before it caused nerve damage~ and then Roddy had carpal tunnel surgery on his other hand just last week. So shuffle that in with the holidays and the crazy weather and you have a recipe for a neglected blog. I apologize and will try to do better in 2010!
I think she was a little tired of the camera after a few good pictures. =)




I think she was a little tired of the camera after a few good pictures. =)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




1 comment:
LAIKEN!!! We've MISSED you! You look super great, though! Looks like Mom and Dad can literally do their jobs with one hand tied behind their back...we're so happy to have your sweet grin greeting us in the new year!
Post a Comment