Anybody who really knows me knows I have a hard time making decisions. This is one of those times...I have decided to un-private our blog and only moderate the comments...which means you can still leave comments but now I have the opportunity to read them before they are posted.
The more I thought about it why should we have to hide just because people are not so nice sometimes...I mean by me hiding Laiken's pictures am I shielding her or making her seem like she needs that? I don't feel that she truely needs that... I feel I need to teach her the tools to rise above any yucky people she encounters and as long as there are people in the world, there will always be a few yucky ones.
So, enjoy not having to log in...with my indecisive-ness it may be short-lived!! =)
5.05.2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment