5.20.2010

Making you Think...

What Would You Do?

I found this today and I just had to share it, it was hard to watch but it is going to be even harder if I ever see it happen to Laiken or any other person in real life. It also shows how ignorant people look to others when they say things like this...and it seemed that although some people didn't speak up they certainly didn't agree with the abuse. So think about this and the people you affect when you say words like retarded...you may not even realize you said it or the impact it has on others.

There are other videos on there that are just as interesting like a baby locked in a hot car and a woman breastfeeding in public and really make you think...What would you do? I hope after watching you gain some perspective...I know I certainly have.

1 comment:

Parker's Paradise said...

Thank you for sharing that! It made me cry. I am so proud of those that stood up!