7.02.2010

Bad Bad Blogger

With all the new things going on around us I have COMPLETELY forgot about blogging. I started a new job about a month ago, we are about to be on the move, and Laiken is going to be starting KinderFrogs in October! Lots going on and I feel like I haven't even been on our home computer in like a month. So I apologize and will put up lots of pictures. Laiken is 14 1/2 months now and although she still army crawls she is trying so hard to stand up. She weighs 22 lbs and is 29 1/2 inches tall and her noggin' is 18 inches...a long way from the skinny baby of last year. =) This summer has been a lot of fun so far and Laiken is a total water baby, every time we go swimming she just plays and plays until we make her get out. Love you baby girl, noe on to some pics!

7 comments:

vanessa aleji said...

Yay! So glad to see all of this! She is so stinkin' adorable, I can hardly stand it!

Parker's Paradise said...

She is so adorable!!! You guys must be doing everything right because she looks like the happiest baby ever!! ; )

Ashley said...

Woohoo... an update! Laiken is adorable!!! She smiles for the camera perfectly!

Misty Boone said...

Aww she's so adorable! Hope you guys are doing great! Shoot me an email or txt sometime...didn't get your email or phone when you left!

mistymb@sbcglobal.net or 940-521-4136

Samantha West said...

Love all the pics...and the precious smile in all of them...she is too stinking cute!

Hope all is well with you guys!

Sam

Blankenship Babbles said...

I love her shag...I think we need a video of her crawling :)

Anonymous said...

I just found your blog and I love it! I'm in Texas myself- awaiting our first little miracle due in May! Eli has a prenatal diagnosis of Ds and we are always looking for more families to share our journey with!

Thank you for your wonderful blog and pictures!

barryandashley.wordpress.com