9.05.2008

Baby Neff's Big Debut!!

Well, I guess the BIG debut isn't really until April but these give us the first peek at our little monkey so far!!





The baby is a little blurry in this picture but the two white bean looking things are the right and left lobes of it's heart...the other two chambers will be formed by the time we do the next sonogram in two weeks.





This picture is the baby's profile...you can see the head at the top, the body goes down on the left and the two little dots sticking out of the body are it's arms! It almost looks like it has a diaper on...I am not sure why is lighter there but I thought it was funny!

2 comments:

Ashley said...

Leah,

Congratulations to you and your husband!!! It is great to have other expecting moms to chat with.

It is great that you are getting another ultrasound in two weeks. I got my first one at 7.5 weeks and didn't get the next one until the optional NT screening. If they would let me, I would request one once a week!

I will definitely be keeping up with your blog. Hope you are feeling well!

Ashley

McCollough's said...

Baby Neff is beautiful...I'm already predicting a girl...for both of us!! You know it's in the cards considering all 3 of us are expecting! It's that amazing. We have to get together soon for a movie or lunch! How are you feeling? Miss ya

LeAnn