
Today we will get to see our little blueberry or pinkberry-(although we won't find that out for a while)!! =) My appointment is at 3 and it feels like time is standing still today!! Everything has been going smoothly so far, no morning sickness, just a little more tired and super thirsty all the time...which explains why I am up a couple times every night. Here is what is going on with baby this week:
This week your baby has an amazing growth spurt. At the beginning of this week, your baby is approximately 4 to 5 mm and by the end of the week it has more than doubled to 11 to 13 mm! Your baby weights approximately 0.03 ounces. Most women are ready for the world to know they are pregnant. (OR if you have a big mouth like I do, you have already told the entire world!!)Your baby's leg and arm buds are longer now and they have divided into segments where the hands and feet will be. The hands and feet also have an area where the fingers and toes will begin to form. At this point of your pregnancy, the heart is bulging from the body and it has divided into right and left chambers. The brain's hemispheres are continuing to grow and the air passages into the lungs are visible. Your baby's eyes are beginning to get pigment.(Hopefully Roddy's baby blues!) The nose is developing and the beginning of the face can be seen.

Grow Baby Grow!!




1 comment:
I am so excited! I can't wait to see my little one's 1st picture!!
Somebody call me today; I will be waiting!! Love, Grammy
Post a Comment