11.05.2008

Welcome to the Jungle

No, we are not planning on a jungle theme nursery. The jungle is where the little monkey sleeps right?!?

Let me start by saying thank you to Roddy's Mom, Beverley, her mother left us and his brother, Scott, some money to use for our children. Bev set this aside for us when Nannie past away last Halloween. Nannie was a sweet woman, who loved her family and made sure we were always taken care of and it was awesome of her to think of us and want to give this gift to us and our children. Now every time we look in our baby's room we will also think of her and although our babies will never meet her in the formal way they will hear the stories that only family can tell and know how wonderful she was.


I know the room looks a little plain right now but I promise as soon as we find out what we are having the project will begin!!


Photobucket

A crib fit for a Prince or Princess!




Photobucket

The changing table that Daddy better learn to use!! =)




Photobucket

And the armoire for all our books...right now it just has Mommy's preggo books!!

6 comments:

Ashley said...

The nursery is looking good! You guys are ahead of us now since we can't seem to get our furniture in.

I can't wait to hear what you guys are having and see the nursery progress!

Anonymous said...

Leah, Thank you for the lovely things you said about about Nannie. I know she would be so thrilled for you and Roddy! Glad that I could do this for you! Can't wait to see that little one in that beautiful bed!

Love, Nana

Anonymous said...

I love the furniture you picked out! I know the room will look awesome once you find out what your little monkey will be!

Love you,
Stacy

Lin Jeanis said...

Love the baby's room so far! Can't wait to see what you will be having so all of us can help contribute to the decorations for the room and fill it with all of the baby shower gifts that you will be getting!

Aunt Tesa said...

I really like the baby furniture; the color is lovely. You both know that I'll love Baby Neff regardless but I'm hoping for a baby girl, hee hee. Kristen says, "does this family need another girl?" hee hee Roddy and Leah, I pray each day that you continue to stay healthy and happy. Leah, I read the comment you left about Roddy using the changing table, I hope I get to bathe and change the baby too. Much love to you both, Bogie and Peanut included.

Aunt Tesa said...

Please continue to post belly photos, love you.