
No little monkey's life is complete without bananas!! It still amazes me to finally be pregnant with this precious baby girl and now to know that we are actually at the halfway mark. It seems like it was just yesterday that we were announcing our news to everyone and now we are just inching closer and closer to her being here!! We are so excited to finally be parents and hold her in our arms and the wait is driving us both crazy. There were times when we never thought we would get to this point and now to know that come April, just a few short months away we will be on this amazing new journey together as a family. Anyhow, I have been taking belly shots but I keep forgetting to upload so I will get to that very soon!!




3 comments:
Half way there... how exciting!!! Can't wait to see more pictures of Laiken's room and your belly :)
:). You're right! It seems like just yesterday you were telling me and dad about it and now she's only about 4 1/2 months away. It's super exciting. I can't wait to see how cute my niece is gonna be :)
Wow, halfway...that is amazing! It does seem like just yesterday that I heard the very exciting news! Your precious baby girl will be here before you know it!
Love,
Stacy
Post a Comment