Awe...I just added Sophie's 3 month pictures today too. I love them all but my favorites are the ones with her solid blue outfits and white backgrounds. I love her big eyes! She's so pretty. =)
All of her pics turned out so stinking cute...I love the 2nd and 3rd one...they are my fav...may need a copy...wink wink! Looking forward to the next photo shoot results...it will be here before you know it! Give her hugs and kisses from me!
My baby is not a diagnosis, not a list of her potential woes. She is a beautiful person,full of laughter and grins. There is a world of possibilities laid out before her, and I love exploring those possibilities with her.
12 comments:
Awe...I just added Sophie's 3 month pictures today too. I love them all but my favorites are the ones with her solid blue outfits and white backgrounds. I love her big eyes! She's so pretty. =)
Oh and I love her bathing suit and those wings. She's too adorable!!!
Can she get any cuter?? (I know she will) These turned out really great! I love them all!!I love her polo dress and her big brown eyes!!
She is just too cute. Thank you for sharing them. I love you, Laiken!!!
Great pictures! I love the bright blue dress and matching bow!
We are doing the same picture schedule. It's always so hard to pick just a couple poses :)
What a Beauty!
awe, i just love her!! give her kisses for me!!! those pics are so cute!
what a bunch of sweetness!! they all turned out so good too!!!!
All of her pics turned out so stinking cute...I love the 2nd and 3rd one...they are my fav...may need a copy...wink wink! Looking forward to the next photo shoot results...it will be here before you know it! Give her hugs and kisses from me!
Always, Sam
How precious! I love them all but my favorite is the angel wing picture. Look forward to seeing ya'll soon!
OMGoodness, she is too cute. I just want to reach across the desk here and scoop her up!
Good LUCK at 3 month intervals...i have a feeling her fans are going to demand hourly picture updates.
ooooooooooooo...she's a STUNNER.
Post a Comment