9.09.2009

Random Picture Day!!!

Hello, is this thing on?!?

Cheesin' for the camera!


Can you count all the arm rolls??

One...Two...Three...Four...Five!!!

You talkin' to me?

First thumb suck caught on camera...July 5th =)

Chillin' in my new pool floatie...notice we are not in the pool...we had a meltdown in there.=)

Sweet Summer Watermelon!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey guys! Love the pics of Laiken, she is such an adorable baby! I'm glad she is doing so well and that things are going great for you! Can't wait to see that sweet baby again :)

~Misty

Ashley said...

She is beautiful! I love her little arm rolls :)

Samantha West said...

Um the 5th picture down...where she is counting...cracks me up, she is making a Roddy face, for sure!

Thumbsuckers are the coolest Laiken...I'm on a mission to find you the best blanket ever...so you can be like your Aunt Scham, and rub all the satin off it! Oh, and wear it out till it's in shreds in a ziploc bag :)~ (I know you love that one Leah)