9.10.2009

A Weekend of Firsts

For starters, this was our first week home from the hospital...and can I just say I think we have the best friends and family ever! Oh, and co-workers...can't leave them out...Laiken was showered with gifts galore and I think the presents and prayers did the trick since we made it home in record time!! Thanks again everyone!!!

Laiken had her very first solids over Labor Day weekend...avocado and rice cereal! Here are a few pictures...I think you can tell which one she liked better!!! Hint, Hint...she is a quarter Mexican! =)











That's Mama's Girl!! =)

7 comments:

Misty Boone said...

LOL that last picture is hilarious! She looks like she is so full and sleepy! Love the pics! Keep em' coming :)

~Misty

Blankenship Babbles said...

I'm with you Gocky...Guac is AWESOME!!! Definitely Jols favorite at your age...and still one of her favorites...just wait till you can get your mouth on some refried beans...then you'll be showing your roots :)~ Love you bunches!!!

Parker's Paradise said...

I'm so happy that she is doing so well!! She is certainly beautiful!

Ashley said...

It is great to hear she is doing so well! Looks like she sure liked the avocado. I haven't tried avocado for Carter yet... maybe that will be next :)

The Davis Daily said...

Who wouldnt choose avacado over ceral?? She knows what is good!!
I love the thumb sucking, and the rolls. So cute!

Samantha West said...

I love the guac too...Miss Laiken...you are so stinking cute! XOXO ~ Aunt Scham

Stacy Hartley said...

Guac and cereal, who could ask for anything better. So glad to hear things are going well at home, she is such a trooper.

Love,
Stacy