3.14.2010

First Trip to

the Fort Worth Zoo Town Square in Southlake! We attempted to go to the zoo but oh my I think everyone in Ft. Worth had the same idea and since we have been planning to take Laiken on her actual first birthday we decided to wait. We did want to be outside this weekend though so we went shopping and did some yard work! While in Southlake we went by Stride Rite to get Laiken some sandals, they were having a sale so she got two pairs of shoes...her feet are only a size 1, on the box it said for ages 6 weeks to 3 months...those tiny feet are going to have a hard time balancing that booty and belly! We went into this little boutique that I like called Charisma...it used to be Ruby...and they had the cutest oversized chair that had been re-done in pink glittery vinyl so we had to get pictures in the perfect princess chair! After that we went a played at Hobby Lobby where Laiken practiced wearing a birthday hat...we still need some work but we have a few more weeks! All in all, a great weekend!

So Comfy

Big Cheese

Bigger Cheese

Biggest Cheese!!



Oh no

Ahh...

There we go!!

5 comments:

Lin Jeanis said...

Oh my gosh that last picture is absolutely precious of Miss Laiken!

Hua said...

These pictures are adorable! I am glad to hear you had a great weekend.

Best,
Hua
Director of Blogger Networks
wellsphere.com

Ashley said...

She is looking like such a big girl! She has such a great smile!

I think she liked the princess chair!

Unknown said...

Miss Laiken is a baby doll and I can't wait to see her. Love to all.

Jenna Palomino said...

OHHH she's so PRECIOUS!!! I cannot wait to meet her!