3.29.2010

Going Private

Due to an incidence online and a few incidences in my personal life, I feel it is time we move our blog to private. We adore our readers and hope you all decide to stay with us but we are feeling forced to do this. Unfortunely, people are cruel and you can attempt to change the world but obviously some assholes  people would rather not and I don't want the same things done to my child and her pictures. For a little more insight you can click on the links below. As for continuing to follow along send your email address to lem1146@yahoo.com and I will gladly add you to our list. Thank you for understanding!

Update~We were not a victim of the poster attacks but because of this and other incidents we would rather make sure that we know the people who follow our blog! Thanks again!

Official Poster Page

Twisted Posters

Personally Attacked Poster

1 comment:

Ashley said...

That is horrible. Some people are ignorant and heartless... and just complete assholes.

Emailing you now...