WOOHOO...I'm officially the 1st to comment...I'm so excited for you guys, but I think you both know that and have known...everytime I talk about your little one(s) I tear up and can't control myself...I don't know what it is...anyhoo...Congrats to the Neff's and their Monkey Love!!! Love you guys...and can't wait to hear more about the little monkey(ies)...XOXO
I am at a loss for words, Leah. I know how badly you've both wanted this, and I am so incredibly excited for you both!!! I can't wait to tell Jordan!!!!!
Love y'all so much! Please give Roddy a big hug from us.
p.s. was this the something that came up the other night? Your text reply was dripping in smiles and joy, but I thought maybe you were just in a good mood? :)
Leah & Roddy - I am SO HAPPY to hear your news! I know how much you have been wanting this. I can't wait to call your Dad "Gramps"...maybe your little one will be born on 4/14/09??? A lot has happened on that day, you know?
I just found out you are pregnant. I'm so happy for the both of you. Can't wait to see pictures of your little one in a couple of weeks. Love you, Haley
My baby is not a diagnosis, not a list of her potential woes. She is a beautiful person,full of laughter and grins. There is a world of possibilities laid out before her, and I love exploring those possibilities with her.
8 comments:
WOOHOO...I'm officially the 1st to comment...I'm so excited for you guys, but I think you both know that and have known...everytime I talk about your little one(s) I tear up and can't control myself...I don't know what it is...anyhoo...Congrats to the Neff's and their Monkey Love!!! Love you guys...and can't wait to hear more about the little monkey(ies)...XOXO
YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I am at a loss for words, Leah. I know how badly you've both wanted this, and I am so incredibly excited for you both!!! I can't wait to tell Jordan!!!!!
Love y'all so much! Please give Roddy a big hug from us.
xoxo~
V
p.s. was this the something that came up the other night? Your text reply was dripping in smiles and joy, but I thought maybe you were just in a good mood? :)
Congrats!! I'm soooo happy for you and Roddy. I bet y'all are over the moon with excitement and joy.
Love ya,
Brandon and LeAnn
I'm so excited and I just can't hide it...woohoo...Congrats to you and Roddy, you guys will be awesome parents.
Love you guys, Sam
PS...Sam is a great name for a boy or a girl... ;)~
PPS...Lee and Dee make excellent middle names ;)~
XOXO ~ Auntie Sam :)
Leah & Roddy - I am SO HAPPY to hear your news! I know how much you have been wanting this. I can't wait to call your Dad "Gramps"...maybe your little one will be born on 4/14/09??? A lot has happened on that day, you know?
Love,
(Soon to be) Great Aunt Becky
I just found out you are pregnant. I'm so happy for the both of you. Can't wait to see pictures of your little one in a couple of weeks.
Love you,
Haley
Sorry about the anonymous didn't mean to do that.
Love ya,
Haley
Post a Comment