11.20.2008

Introducing....

We found out on Thursday afternoon what we are having and we are so excited to announce that...




it's





a






GIRL!!!!!



Miss Laiken Reese Neff!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

We couldn't be more excited!! Sorry it took me so long to update, we have been shopping and then Friday and today we have been doing inventory at work so no time to update!! I apologize for keeping you all waiting!!! I will post pictures as soon as I get home today!!! Thank you all for the prayers after our little scare, they look again on Thursday and said that everything looked great and we could expect a happy and healthy baby girl come April!!

2 comments:

Ashley said...

How exciting!!! Let the pink shopping spree begin!

I am so glad to hear that everything with Laiken looks great.

Betty said...

Congratulations on your li'l princess! I know so many ladies having girls right now including us.