
Head to heels, your baby now measures about 13 1/2 inches. Her weight — a pound and a half — isn't much more than an average rutabaga, but she's beginning to exchange her long, lean look for some baby fat. As she does, her wrinkled skin will begin to smooth out and she'll start to look more and more like a newborn. She's also growing more hair — and if you could see it, you'd now be able to discern its color and texture.
Little Miss Laiken has been quite the busy bee lately...she has her favorite times of the day to go crazy. One of those being after dinner, I like to think she is trying remind me to have some dessert! =) We had our monthly checkup today and everything looked good, I also had to do another glucose test for some reason. I passed the last one but I had to do another...who knows, I will ask about it more when I find out my results again. I gained 4 pounds since our last visit, bringing my total to 7 pounds so far. We have our next appt in three weeks and then every two weeks until 36 weeks when we go to every week. I can't believe how fast it has gone by, it seems like just yesterday we were in the bathroom taking pictures of pregnancy tests in the flowers!! =) We go to the perinatologist again next Friday so hopefully we will get a few new pictures, we kind of got spoiled when we were seeing her every week!!




2 comments:
Yeah, it does seem to fly by once the halfway point passes. I hope you passed this glucose test, too. Keep us posted on the perinatologist appointment. Hope you get some good pictures!
I can't wait to see pictures of Laiken's room :)
Leah - I took your beautiful fabrics out of the box last night to let them 'breathe' a little before cutting on them. I plan to start on Laiken's baby room stuff this week. The corduroy fabric is beautiful and will sew up nicely. Talk to you soon. Barbara
Post a Comment