Shirley, Jolie, Mandy, Me and Sam A.K.A.~The Hostesses with the Mostesses!!
Sam, Mandy, Me, Jolie, and Vanessa with me and Mandy bumpin' our bumps!!
Twin Sandwich with a little Laiken and Nina in the middle!!
Look at all the presents for you Laiken!!
Jessica, Kristina, and Vanessa
Your ADORABLE diaper bag~thanks to Amber, Katie, and Ruth~Mommy's friends for very long time!!
Laiken's very own brand of candy...just don't tell the Hershey's people!!
Alison and Jolie
Yummy little petit fours...I think Daddy finished off the last of them!!
Keagan, Abby and Jessica
The cool "older" crowd, Rylee, Harleigh and Colin!!
All of Laiken's friends faded fast from all the partying!!
Brody fell asleep on his mommy LeAnn
Jolie passed out before they left our street!!
And Keagan fell asleep right on her mommy Abby while playing!!




4 comments:
Glad you had a great shower! Miss Laiken is already loved by so many. I love your diaper bag. It is adorable.
Not much longer!!!
That diaper bag is really cute! Saturday was a busy day for sure. I know Abby & Jess went to both of ours showers and I think even a birthday party for Jessica's boss' kid. lol You may end up having Laiken before me if they schedule you to induce. I think Sophie is gonna come late since I have not dilated or effaced yet.
We did have so much fun! And cannot wait for little Miss Laiken to be here! I can't believe its already almost time! My poor stinker, that picture is so cute, she was sooooo tired!!
It looks like you got a bunch of great stuff! I love the name Laiken too! So CUTE!
Post a Comment