We went to the Peri. yesterday and did our non-stress test and bio-physical profile along with what will probably be our last growth scan. She aced all her tests and is measuring in around 5lbs. 14ozs. She is still about 4-5 days behind for our due date but nothing to be concerned about. Dr. Thigpen actually said that if she were born today he would feel confident that she would be just fine, not that I am worried about that but what a relief!! He also said her heart function was fine considering, so YAY we are on our way little one!!!!
I also just got back from my 36 week appt. with my OB who let me know that next appt we will do an internal to see if anything is happening which he said would give him a better idea as to when we will induce. So any suggestions to get this ball rolling will def. be considered!! Oh, and since walking is supposed to help if anyone sees me walking down I-35 to and from work don't worry it's only about 15 miles I'll be fine. =) So, I guess it's really going to happen, she really will be here in a matter of weeks. I know it sounds silly but you kind of lose track of time and forget that it is all going to come to an end...or really a whole new beginning. I am so excited to meet our baby girl and hold her and be her hero like my mom was to me and it's kind of this surreal feeling when you realize that they are actually going to be here. I can't explain it but it's awesome!!
We have our last shower tomorrow with all of our family and I will try to get the new maternity pictures posted as well. Til then...
3.27.2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




3 comments:
Yea! Sounds like y'all are right on track. It's such an exciting time and the anxiety only builds! It's so amazing to give birth and hear your little one cry for the first time and then see them look into your eyes and recognize your voice!
Trust me, coming from someone who tried EVERYTHING to get labor started...nothing works!! It only gives you pre-e and raises your blood pressure :) Although I never tried your hot sauce so give that a shot.
Enjoy the last few weeks, you will miss your belly bump!
Love,
L
We are all getting so excited!!!
Cannot wait to hold this little girl; we are going to have so much fun together! I am going to be the best Nana!
I am glad everything with Laiken's growth looks good. WOW... it won't be long before you are holding her in your arms!
I am with LeAnn... none of the old wives tales brought on labor for me either. Although I never tried castor oil, but I heard it is a rough way to get started.
Try and get as much sleep as possible! Having a baby is the most amazing experience, but it is quite tiring :)
Post a Comment