8.29.2009

Finally!!

Laiken is doing great, sorry for not updating sooner! She is still in the cardiac PICU but she is breathing on her own and they removed her chest tube today and there is already some talk of her possibly getting her own room tomorrow. Laiken is one amazing little girl and as much as we hate her having to go through all of this she is taking it like a champ...fortunately she came from a long line of strong women. =) We are so proud of our daughter, Laiken-dini, like Houdini~cause she is magical!

4 comments:

Jessica said...

I am so happy to hear that she is doing well. We will continue to think of her and pray for her. We love you guys very much. Give her a huge hug for us. Miss you.

Sasha@ Blyssfulhealth said...

Awesome news. So happy for you! Keep up the good work

Parker's Paradise said...

So happy to hear that!!! I've been praying for you family and anxiously awaiting word. She sounds like one tough beautiful little lady! Good job mom and dad!!

Ashley said...

Thank you for sharing an update. I am so happy to hear she is doing well! My family and I have been praying for her and you guys. I hope she will continue to heal quickly and will be home soon!