My whole entire world was changed, I looked at things totally different...I was going to be a mommy. A year ago today I had that happen, it seems so long ago now. I think it was one of the most memorable days I will ever have. Not that having more children some day won't be so exciting but this would be the very first time I would ever be considered a mom. What an honor. I remember how bad I wanted it and how scared I was to take a test for fear that it would reveal nothing like it had so many times before but this time was different. And now we have our little princess Laiken. Wow, I can't believe how much has changed in a year. I was and forever will be grateful for that little sticky bean...
From this...

To this...
2 comments:
I have tears in my eyes. I love you guys so much. I wish I was there to hug everyone and just be with you. I remember the day you told me the great news. I was shocked and happy at the same time. I am so proud of you and Laiken couldn't have a better Momma and Daddy. We love you.
What a difference an entire year can make!
Post a Comment