8.31.2009

Update

Laiken got her own room yesterday and is recovering beautifully! As long as everything continues the way it has been we will be going home tomorrow. I keep trying to post pictures and have run into problem after problem. Mandy posted the pictures I was going to put up so you can go to her blog and check them out for now until I get a chance to get them up.

Cook Children's is a truly amazing place, we have been so pleased with everyone we have met here and how much they really care for all the kiddos around here! I don't think she would be doing as great as she is without their care and that goes for us as well.

Well, you may not hear from us for a while...especially if we get to come home tomorrow but please continue to keep Laiken in your prayers as she recovers!

Thank you all!!!

5 comments:

Parker's Paradise said...

I am so happy for you guys!!! I am really excited to hear that Laiken is recovering so well! God is Good!!!

Parker's Paradise said...

Okay-I just have to share....my husband Jeff just walked in and saw Laiken's pictures on Mandy's blog and said "who is that beautiful little girl?" Now, I call him into the office everytime you update pictures because I really do think Laiken is one of the cutest little girls ever!!! Jeff agrees! Anyway, have a great time with your strong brave little one!
With love,
april

Ashley said...

I am so happy to hear Laiken is recovering so well. She is a strong little girl! I hope she will get to go home today.

You guys are in my prayers. I hope your transition home will go smoothly.

The Davis Daily said...

Yay Laiken! You are one very special and strong little girl! And cute, did I mention that?!?
I hope she gets to go home today and you guys can get back to a somewhat normal routine!
Love you guys!

The Baggett Bunch said...

So happy to hear that Laiken is recovering so well. Hope all goes good today and that you all get to come home!