4.16.2009
The Debut Continues...
Well, like any girl, Miss Laiken has decided to be fashionably to the party. Leah is still 70% effaced and is now dilated 4 - 5 cm. Both are doing extremely well. All I can say epidurals must seriously rock cause my baby momma can't even tell she is having contractions anymore. Anyways, according to the doc we have us a long night ahead of us, so the wating continues...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




3 comments:
Thanks for the update. I am glad to hear both girls are doing well.
Leah, hang in there! Labor isn't easy, but it is worth it :) I hope she won't make you wait much longer!
Hang in there, I hope she is hear by now and you all are doing well!! Thinking about all 3 of you guys!
I read on LeAnn's blog that Laiken is in the hospital with jaundice. I am praying the jaundice will clear up quickly and she will be home soon.
I can't wait to hear all about your little princess!
Post a Comment