Our Drs. office called this morning with an induction date! We go in Wednesday night to start cervidil and the actual induction starts Thursday morning, so as long as labor isn't too long her birthday will be April 16th!!!
It will not be long before you are holding your daughter in your arms! I will be thinking of you guys tonight and tomorrow. I hope you will progress quickly during the induction. The Cervidil is not bad at all. Try and relax tonight and get a liitle sleep. You will need your energy for tomorrow (and all the days to come)!
My thoughts and prayers are with you and Laiken for a safe and healthy delivery.
My baby is not a diagnosis, not a list of her potential woes. She is a beautiful person,full of laughter and grins. There is a world of possibilities laid out before her, and I love exploring those possibilities with her.
3 comments:
WOOHOO! How exciting!
I can't wait to see her picture. I hope the induction goes quick and smooth! It will all be worth it :)
Oh wow, I'm so excited for you and roddy! I can't wait to see Laiken! I'll be praying for you!
Love you,
Stacy
It will not be long before you are holding your daughter in your arms! I will be thinking of you guys tonight and tomorrow. I hope you will progress quickly during the induction. The Cervidil is not bad at all. Try and relax tonight and get a liitle sleep. You will need your energy for tomorrow (and all the days to come)!
My thoughts and prayers are with you and Laiken for a safe and healthy delivery.
Post a Comment