Glad I got to see you tonight Missy...One day I won't have this BIG ol belly to crowd you - I promise :) And that day you'll have your bestest friend to play with :)~
So fresh and so clean clean...I want to get better so I can come visit you guys again...I'm on the mend but still hacking and coughing non-stop...want to get by before I'm out of town next week...miss you! XOXO ~ Aunt Sammie
My baby is not a diagnosis, not a list of her potential woes. She is a beautiful person,full of laughter and grins. There is a world of possibilities laid out before her, and I love exploring those possibilities with her.
8 comments:
She is so precious! I need to come see ya'll again soon!
Love,
Aunt Stacy
I love her big eyes and head full of dark hair!!!
Awww... the first bath! How fun! She is a cutie and seems to like the camera already :)
Oh my gosh, my heart just melted!
Brooke :)
Glad I got to see you tonight Missy...One day I won't have this BIG ol belly to crowd you - I promise :) And that day you'll have your bestest friend to play with :)~
Love - Auntie M
So fresh and so clean clean...I want to get better so I can come visit you guys again...I'm on the mend but still hacking and coughing non-stop...want to get by before I'm out of town next week...miss you! XOXO ~ Aunt Sammie
Leah,
She is too cute! I love the pic of her smiling!!! How Swweeettt!!! Can't wait to get to see her!
Misty
Oh my gosh that one of her giggling is too precious! What a sweetheart! Can't wait to get to come and see her again, and Leah making me hold her!
Post a Comment