We had a doctor's appt. today and weighed in at 6lbs 9.5 oz. Woo-Hoo!!
3 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Those last few pictures are too sweet of her sleeping! I'm so glad to see her eyes since every time I've seen her she's had them closed, little sleeping head! What a cutie!
My baby is not a diagnosis, not a list of her potential woes. She is a beautiful person,full of laughter and grins. There is a world of possibilities laid out before her, and I love exploring those possibilities with her.
3 comments:
Those last few pictures are too sweet of her sleeping! I'm so glad to see her eyes since every time I've seen her she's had them closed, little sleeping head! What a cutie!
Love,
Aunt Stacy
I love those pants and the matching bow... adorable! The second picture of her looking at you is great :)
She is so stinking cute! I just love her! And look at her gaining weight! Hope you are enjoying your time with her!
Amber
Post a Comment