4.19.2009

She's Here!!!!

Laiken Reese Neff
4/16/09 @ 10:33PM
6 lbs 10 oz
19 1/4 long





10 comments:

Momma Stuart said...

Yay!! She is a tee tiny little stinker!! She is precious! I love the first picture on daddys chest...its toooo cute!! I'm glad you are both doing well and she is finally here! I can't wait to meet her!! Congratulations!!

Ashley said...

I was so excited to see that you had posted! She is just beautiful! I love her pink bow :)

I hope things are going well for you guys! I can't wait to hear more about her!

Anonymous said...

Awwwwww, she is absolutely gorgeous! Congratulations on your precious gift!!!

As soon as you're recovered and settled in at home, Mommy Leah, Kynlee and I would be honored to come meet her :)

Love,
Brooke and Kynlee

Anonymous said...

The last picture looks like she is saying "Hello World...I have arrived!" I love it! She is absolutely amazing, can't wait to see you both again soon. Take care! Love, Sam

Anonymous said...

Leah your baby is absolutely gorgeous! Can't wait to see that lil girl and hold her! Congrats on being a new mommy and daddy!!! I know you will be GREAT parents!

Congrats,
Misty

Anonymous said...

She is such a doll, I loved spending time with ya'll yesterday! I hope your all adjusting to home life and getting some sleep. See you soon!

Love,
Aunt Stacy

Blankenship Babbles said...

I have to agree with everyone else...she is absolutely breath taking...I can't wait to take some more pictures of her soon...we have to get some with some natural lighting, that is what I like best. Although..we got some really good shots of her Monday evening, she is just like her friend Jols, a camera hog :) I will get some of the other pictures I really liked to you...maybe you can do something with some of them. Anyways...glad you guys are home with the lil Monkey and everyone is well...I can't believe it SHE IS HERE!!! It makes everything so much more real...huh?!?!? Love you guys, call if you need anything!!

~Auntie M~

Anonymous said...

Leah,
I am so glad you have finally posted pics of your angel. We have waited breathlessly. The pics Mandy took brought a tear to my eye. She is absolutely georgeous. Looks like I am repeating everyone else's comments...but hey, it's the truth. Can't wait to see her and hold her.

Get some sleep,
Belinda

Anonymous said...

She is absolutely adorable! I am so excited for both you and Roddy! I can't wait to meet her.
Linsey

Parker's Paradise said...

What a beautiful little girl!! Congratulations!