4.16.2009

Quick Update!

We have our pitocin going and I am dialated to a whopping 1 cm so far. My contractions have been pretty steady all night and are starting to get stronger so I am hoping that will really get this ball rolling!

8 comments:

The Davis Daily said...

I got my update text and I am so excited she is on her way not long from now! I will be praying for you guys and cant wait to meet Laiken!

Amber

Blankenship Babbles said...

Woot Woot...Good Ole Pit running through the veins, you will be in some pain shortly :/ Don't forget to ask for some pain management as soon as you think you are hurting...Avoid the sleeping aids though :) Remember when Leann asked for some pain meds, they hooked up the ole epi ASAP...so don't hesitate to ask, you might be good and ready for the GOOD STUFF. The little monkey will be here soon...WooHoo!!! :)

Love you All - Mandy

McCollough's said...

All I have to say is get the EPIDERAl asap!! There's no need to be in pain and that thing is AMAZING!!!!!! Can't wait to hear more and meet Miss Laiken

Love ya
LeAnn

Momma Russell said...

Good luck woman! Pitocin is the DEVIL!

Anonymous said...

Patiently awaiting Laiken's arrival...tap tap...Hang in there woman, I'm thinking and praying for a safe delivery, and can't wait to meet your perfect baby girl! Love, Sam

Anonymous said...

She'll be here before you know it and you'll forget how long this day was waiting for her arrival.

Love,
Aunt Stacy

Jessica said...

YEAH!!! I can't wait to see her. And you too. Don't worry about the blooming flower...it will be okay. We love you.

Momma Stuart said...

Yay!! I keep checking for an update!! I hope everything is going well and that you have a safe and "speedy" delivery. =) I can't wait to meet the little toot!